Alpha Investing Principals Fark Tari, CEO, Daniel Cocca, Managing Director, Anne Lin, VP of Underwriting, and AdaPia d’Errico, VP of Strategy, host a live discussion about changing market conditions, actions taken to position the firm’s investments during the pandemic, and how they are considering future opportunities.
In this episode, we both broadly and specifically address the questions and topics that are top of mind both for Alpha Investing and its investors. Prevalent themes of the episode are centered around:
– The current macroeconomic environment – with rising rates and inflation top of mind.
– How the firm positioned itself during COVID-19, with an overview of our multifamily, senior housing and single-family rental portfolios
– How the firm is looking forward to the types of assets markets and strategies that will make sense in a changed economic environment.
Alpha Investing is a private equity real estate firm led by a diverse leadership team with a track record of completing over 50 transactions across 20 states and 7 different asset types. Alpha emphasizes downside protection and capital preservation, operational excellence, and risk-adjusted returns for its network of investors.
- Alpha’s pandemic strategy
- COVID-19 winners and losers
- Macro factors affecting real estate
- Cap rate compression
- Is a recession imminent?
- SFR as a compelling asset type and strategy